—–BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE—–
Gibberfish, Inc. Warrant Canary
As of May 1, 2017, Gibberfish, Inc. has never received any:
1) National Security Letters;
2) Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act orders;
3) Search warrants, subpoenas, or any other document purporting to require Gibberfish, Inc. to provide documents, information, or testimony in any criminal proceeding;
4) Requests for documents or information regarding our clients or their data, of any kind, from any government agency;
5) Requests to preserve documents by third-parties or government agencies; or
6) Subpoenas, or any other document purporting to require Gibberfish, Inc. to provide documents, information, or testimony in any civil proceeding.
In addition, we have never placed any backdoors or other deliberate vulnerabilities in our hardware or software, and have not received any requests to do so.
If this message is not posted again on or before June 5, 2017, signed with our Gibberfish Security PGP key (E3D0214D7E2416E693EEB190C43828F364C518FA), then it should be assumed that one or more of these representations are no longer true. Similarly, if this warrant canary is posted again and there are any material differences in the representations made, it should be assumed that this change is deliberate and that the representations have changed accordingly.
The following links can be used to confirm that this message was not generated at an earlier date:
Instructions for verifying this message can be found at https://gibberfish.org/verify-warrant-canaries/
—–BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE—–
—–END PGP SIGNATURE—–