We have released update 20180417.0 for the Gibberfish platform today!
Major changes include:
- Upgraded Nextcloud to version 13.0.1
- Enabled password checking against the “HaveIBeenPwned” list
- Set the maximum Nextcloud.log file size to 100MB
- Added custom 50x error pages
- Added X-Robots-Tag response header to avoid search engine indexing
If you are a Gibberfish client, your server should auto-update within the next 24 hours. Please contact us if any issues arise.
You can find more detailed information about the changes here.